This would be my bathroom at present. I still haven't decided on a color, but after two coats of red and it needing another, I decided I couldn't stomach this much painting. So I'm back to yellow! Which one do you like?
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hey as far as I can tell from this picture...the yellow directly beneath the red sploch looks good to me...but its hard with lighting to tell for sure, i think its smart going with the lighter color instead of red...too dark would make it feel like a dungeon ;) and color always appears darker when its all over the walls, but I'm sure you already know all this!
Vitamin C has not been proven to shorten or prevent colds.
Vitamin A deficiencies are the leading cause of blindness world wide.
You need 1 milliliter of water for every 1 Calorie you consume.
Thirty minutes of sun exposure is enough for your body to make all the vitamin D it needs for a week! Forget all that tanning for vitamin D bung!
The amount of protein you need each day is determined by your body weight. For every kilogram (2.2 pounds) you need .8 grams of protein. That’s not a whole lot!
For every 1000 calories you eat, you need 14 grams of fiber in your diet.
1 comment:
Hey as far as I can tell from this picture...the yellow directly beneath the red sploch looks good to me...but its hard with lighting to tell for sure, i think its smart going with the lighter color instead of red...too dark would make it feel like a dungeon ;) and color always appears darker when its all over the walls, but I'm sure you already know all this!
Post a Comment